Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
This class covers patient care skills and procedures in long-term care facilities. Students are prepared for state certification testing as Certified Nursing Assistants. All students must be at least 18 years or older. For class registration and orientation dates, see the Registration Page.
* Must be able to pass fingerprinting clearance.
The following must be turned in on the first day of class. (Prices subject to change without notice)
- SBAS Physical Exam form signed by your physician.
- Proof of negative PPD within the last three months or chest x-ray within the last 9 months
- Copy of immunization record including: Varicella (Chicken Pox)and Hepatitis B Immunization or titer.
- Copy of California Driver's license
- Copy of Social Security Card (MANDATORY)
- Uniforms are to be worn to all classes. (NAVY blue top and pants)
- Arm patch must be worn on the left shirt sleeve. (Available at the Book Store for $2.00 each)
- (Approximate program cost: $600 includes textbook, CPR and fingerprinting, $200 estimated uniform, physical, and lab fees)
The State licensing testing agency fee of $90 will be required two weeks prior to completion of program.